Monday 29 October 2012

Humanity

Have you ever thought of what makes humanity the way it is? No I do not mean how we're birthed, nor am I referring to religious debates of who created us. I am referring to how life sustain itself to keep humanity going.

Of course, the reason humanity exists until now is because of the ability to reproduce. But ask yourself, when a baby is born, the baby learns the ability to breath for survival. Male and female are attracted to each other and there is innate sexual desire for the purpose of reproduction.

Just by looking at any baby or infant (I am using them as reference as I believe they're the purest form of humanity). A baby would cry if the baby is hungry. A baby goes to sleep when the baby is tired. Since birth, the baby has innate survival instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment